Cleaning subcontractor Greater Vancouver Area, Canada
BDS Facility Services is looking for Cleaning subcontractors to work in the Greater Vancouver area.
We are looking for subcontractors who can work independently with little to no supervision on various assigned contracts. We aim to provide exceptional services to our clients and a better working experience for our contractors. Contracts vary in frequency and size. Part time and full time hours are available, contracts can be daily, once per week, twice per week, monthly, bi-monthly depending on your availability and contract needs.
Contracts include but not limited to:
* Office Cleaning
* Commercial Cleaning
* Construction Cleaning
* Sanitizing and Disinfecting
* Recreational Facilities
* Banquet Cleaning
* Golf Courses Cleaning
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Able to follow guidelines and procedures to perform cleaning duties according to BDS Facility Services standards.
* Able to perform Regular Cleaning and Specialty Cleaning duties including but not limited to Spot cleaning walls, ceilings, partitions, light switches and window sills.
* At least 1 years of experience in janitorial services
* Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
* Motivation and a willingness to work + learn
* Knowledge of WHMIS is not required, but considered an asset
* Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
* Excellent stamina and physical health
* Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
Requirements must have:
* Must of have team of 6+ cleaners available
* Flexible schedule
* Available to work 4-7 days a week
* Able to work independently
* Must be able to work during the day, and occasionally evenings and over-night.
* Compensation varies per contract.
* You will have the opportunity to take on future jobs and contracts, opportunity to take on part time or full time hours per contract requirements.